Sunday, May 30, 2010

About me (:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Nurr... exams... nurr... fml..."

2. How much cash do you have on you?

30 bucks in my wallet and 500 on my account :)

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
SMORE! That's a word isn't it?? T.T


4. Favorite planet?
MAAARRS!! It's a chocolate too.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Jamie. Freak. He's the first, second, third and fifth as well

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Marimba (:

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Foodworks uniform shirt :)

8. Do you label yourself?

Ordinary.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
I think it's called Skin. :D

10. Bright or Dark Room?

Bright. I love my bedroom XD

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She's pretty cool ^^

12. What does your watch look like?
Which piece of it?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading Angelology

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?

"Boring as shit, i finished early so i just drew pictures" - Riz.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
One word - Australia

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
"EEEEEEEEE!" Whenever I am excited. Which happens a lot.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Jamie ^^

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My doggy!!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Wizz Fizz. Two packs :)

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Digital. I loves it.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
14

22. Your worst enemy?

My next door neighbour's dog

23. What is your current desktop picture?
It's a collage of all my friends and family

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"IF I HEAR "DARLIN' WE ARE THE YOUNG ONES" ONE MORE TIME I AM GOING TO COMMIT!" *Mimes putting gun to head and squeezing the trigger repetitively*

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Are we talking about flying on a plane, or with my own wings?

26. Do you like someone?
Yes. (:

27. The last song you listened to?
"Till the clouds clear" by Lamb

28. What time of day were you born?
8 am

29. What’s your favorite number?
Fifty seven

30. Where did you live in 1987?
I didn't. Lol. I was probably floating around in heaven (or hell) waiting for a body.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?

Nope.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Yeah. She told me. I was like :O

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was on a plane to america. If I had been the age I am now, it would have been a huge "fml" moment.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Kick them! >:]

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Most of the time :)

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
It would be on my left hip.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Where to?

39. Are you touchy feely?
I love hugs :P

40. What’s your life motto?
"Don't act as if the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Camera, hair ties, jacket

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
Adelaide

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
New handbag XD

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I mailed on to Jamie two days ago. He mailed one back saying "wtf?"

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No. Err. My brother can

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I've never been in love.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My mother's family are purebred english people, and my dad's family were all convicts. Lol.


48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Trying on my deb dress :)

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My hand. I hate exams

50. Have you been burned by love?

Pfft. No.

the sensational crusader (:

No comments:

Post a Comment