Friday, June 4, 2010

Recovery!

OK, so I've recovered from my emoness of 3 days ago. Sorry guys ^^ let me tell you, it won't happen often. I'm usually a really cheerful person. I've made some decisions and I think they're going to help me a lot, so I shouldn't be emoing much more :)

My exams are mostly finished (thank God). I just have the general assessed knowledge test and psychology to go. I actually passed my maths exam, which is totally awesome!

There isn't much else to report, other than Monique just invited me to be friends on facebook. There's a story to this, a long and funny one. She was supposedly my best friend, but started hanging out with another group. She deleted me off her friends, so I invited her back. When she accepted, I defriended AND blocked her.

Now the people she hangs out with don't like her so she's just invited me back to her friends. She called Riz a slut and she told Jamie she doesn't like Erin.

[Take a look at my body
Look at my hands
There's so much here I don't understand
Your face-saving promises
Whispered like prayers
I don't need them]

So, my two best friends, or her?

It'll always be them.

the sensational scarab (:

No comments:

Post a Comment