Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I got tagged!

Thank goodness. I don't have anything to talk about today!

1. Does having to play these blogger games make you wanna punch someone in the face 'cause it postpones posting about your ever-so-melodramatic life?
It stops me watching Big Time Rush. And James Maslow. Which makes me sad. On the other hand, I never have anything to blog about so I welcome any tags I get!

2. What are your feelings on zombies?
I feel really bad for them! I mean, how would you like it if you were just you know doin' your own thing and then someone came and munched on you and turned you into the living dead, and ruined your favourite shirt at the same time?

3. If you could visit any time period ever, what would it be, and who would you take with you (this person has to be real, and someone you actually know)?
I'd go to the eighties. They were a wild time. And... I'd take Baini, to teach him to have fun!

4. If I gave you Scotch tape, a sharpie, and some studded gloves, what would you do with 'em?
Oh gosh. I don't know! I'd probably sticky tape the gloves to my face to protect my nose from the fumes of the sharpie and go crazy!

5. Are you suspicious or sympathetic towards third wheels?
I'm suspicious of everybody, but I feel bad for third wheels as well. It's not much fun. Especially when the other two wheels have their own in jokes and you're left going "saywha?"

6. Pretend you have a sandbox. But it's not filled with sand. Instead, what is it filled with?
I actually have a sandbox but I would like my imaginary sandbox to be filled with gift vouchers for Sanity and Amazon.

7. Do you prefer stupid nonsensical questions, or deep metaphorical ones which make you ponder life, God, and the universe around us itself?
Depends on the day, sometimes even the hour. For now I'll go with nonsensical but I'll have my deep-and-meaningful cap on tomorrow.

8. Tell me what your regular disposition on life is.
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh my GOSH! When life gives you the lemons, either a) make lemonade or b) stick 'em in your bra to make your boobs bigger.

9. Your favourite book and why.
Before I Die, by Jenny Downham. It makes me think and appreciate things more.

10. What was the last play/musical you saw?
It was The Lion King live stage performance in Melbourne. I was eleven.

11. Your secret weapon for luring in the opposite (or same!) sex. ;D
Did you SEE Top Gear last night?!

12. Do you (or did you) do your homework?
Yes and yes! For everything except maths because I hate maths, maths hates me and my teacher refuses to teach me anything.

13. Which do you prefer, city or country? And why?
City, because I grew up in the country and I get so bored!

14. What is your opinion on organised religion?
To each their own. (P.S we never had bible study at school and I'm kind of new to this so I don't know what organized religion is D:)

15. How do you feel about technology, and where it's headed?
I love technology. When it works. Stem cell therapy scares me a bit, and so does surrogate mothering, and genetic manipulation. Gattaca and Maximum Ride, people!

16. What was the last film you watched?
To Save A Life. I loved it.

Okay, I tag Bleah Briann! I think the idea is that you have to answer all the previous questions and the eight I add on.

1. What's your favourite childhood memory?

2. If you be anybody for a day, who would it be and why?

3. What do you like to spend your time doing?

4. Where did you meet your closest friend?

5. Favourite school subject?

6. Summer, winter, or somewhere in between?

7. Who's the person who knows you best?

8. Monopoly or scrabble?

-a solitary blue.

1 comment:

  1. Organized religion, I'd say, would be like Christianity (especially Catholicism). A bunch of rules one must follow, be at church on Sundays and do these things, etc etc etc. ^^

    Gattaca! <3

    I looooove To Save A Life. ♥

    ReplyDelete