Sunday, May 23, 2010

Airplanes

My current obsession song - Airplanes, by B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams. Oh my goodness, I love it XD

The weekend was AWESOME. Riz came over at 12 on Saturday after I finished work and slept over. We stayed up till 4:30 in the morning having one of those serious-late-night-discussions always featured in slumber parties/sleepovers (:

Then this morning I was hiding under the blankets and my dog tried to dig me out.



Say hello to my baby (: SHE'S NOT A HUSKY!!!! She's an Alaskan Malamute. They're twice as big, twice as wide, twice as tough and a hundred times dumber. Hence, trying to dig me out from the blankets. It was minus five! But she made up for it, she just went to sleep beside me after that (: me and Riz had smarties for breakfast. Lol.

And then my mum had a candle party and we helped set up for that. I won a competition - drawing blind. I know, right!!!

And then... DEB PRACTICE!!!

Brendan was soooooo good! He must have been practicing, because HE was leading ME!!!! Not into WALLS, or into Nathan and Jayne who were in front of us or back into Kyle and Emma who were behind us, but around the dance floor!

HE PROMENADED ME!!!!!

It was so stunning! I really enjoyed myself tonight (: last time really sucked cause he had no idea what he was doing, and this time... he did! It was so stunning!!!

By the way, a deb is like a traditional Australian thing. It's like prom, only with about a thousand rules. You can only wear white floor-length gowns if you're one of the dancers. Which I am. It's seen as when a girl turns into a woman.

I'm a WOMAN now (:

Damn, I really don't want to grow up. (:

the sensational crusader. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment