Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All better

So I'm feeling better after yesterday's rant. I got all my SACS back and I did really well on all of them, so that was great.

Although, sitting in Literature today I felt kind of awkward. Erin had another mental breakdown in class and Riz was seething mad all day for reasons I can't really explain without wild hand gestures and facial expressions :P

So I was sitting there, and the only thing I was really thinking was "don't say it out loud" which is weird, because neither of them were looking at me (or each other) and I didn't think they were going to. Maybe it's just exam stress.

So right now, I feel kind of like I'm flying :)

I have a three hour psychology lecture on saturday about everything we've covered so far XD it's gonna be great!!! I love psychology, it's an awesome subject.

the sensational crusader (:

No comments:

Post a Comment