Thursday, June 17, 2010

Meh.

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had any deep and meaningful thoughts. One thing, though, is that I have a question - has anyone seen Michael Moore's documentaries? FYI I love them. <3

1.When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?
I turn the hot tap all the way to the side (because it's winter) let the whole bathroom steam up so it's warm when I get out and then get in and turn the water back. It's an unorthodox method, yes, but a good one :)

2.Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle?
Sometimes. If they look interesting. I own 6 different shampoos (by no fault of my own. Dad does the shopping).

3.Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial?
The whosawhatsit commercial? Who makes something like that?

4.Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?
Noooooo.

5.Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings?
I have no siblings! Except a half brother I never lived with :)

6.Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? Can't say that I have. Now it's on my to-do list.

7.Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot?
No. 'Cause I'm just good like that.

8.How old do you look?
People say when I'm in my school uniform about 16, work uniform 14 and dressed normally 18. The school uniform makes me look small an innocent T.T Riz says boots make me look dangerous. Which I am.

9.How old do you act?
Let's not go there.

10.What's the last song you sang?
Chasing Cars :) it was on the speakers at work

11.Have you recently become a member of anything?
....Such as?

12.What are your plans for the weekend?
Going shopping on Saturday, then work on Sunday and then deb practice on Sunday as well :)

13.Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?
I don't know lol

14.Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? I'd like to take this opportunity to point out to all you lovely readers that rice is not remotely sexy. Except to weevels. Weevels love rice.

15.Does anything on your body itch right now?
My brain. Maths makes it hurt D:

16.Who's the sexiest famous woman alive?
Your mom. :)

17.Who's the sexiest famous man alive?
Ian Somerholder. Oh my goodness, I almost die every time he does something really nasty or evil to Stefan.

18.Does every family have a crazy uncle?
Mine does! Mine has several...

19.Have you ever smuggled something into America?
I was eight. My thoughts were elsewhere, such as the Hershey's chocolate I had at the time. I figured I could plan world domination thought nail clippers later.

20.Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive?
No. In fact, the only one it seems attractive to is them. Speaking from experience, they become stuck up and all holier-than-thou.

21.Do you live in a city with a good sports team?
YES! Yes we do, we won state levels in football and BADMINTON XD

22.Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag?
Yep. All the time.

23.Have you ever had sex in a tent?
No. I've never had sex and I don't like tents, too many spiders :S

24.What about in a boat?
I get seasick. That could be messy.

25.Have you ever dated a Goth?
They're heaps of fun!

26.Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex?
Can't I choose both? :D

27.Can you fix your own car?
Yes. It's called taking it to a mechanic, handing over a fifty and saying "I'll be back at the end of the day".

28.Would you want to kill George W Bush yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it?
Probably. The guy single-handedly screwed America over within 3 months of the 9/11 bombings.

29.Should guys wear pink?
That's their choice. I personally think some guys look great in it.

the sensational crusader :)

No comments:

Post a Comment