Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some pics :)

I have nothing to say tonight (again T.T) so I thought I'd post some pictures I took today while shopping (and other fun timez :D)

1. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.


Backstory: Bored at Hudak's cafe, me and Erin decided to sit on the top floor, away from all the small annoying children :) she decided she wanted to regress into her second childhood (note the army boots. This girl is not to be fooled with).

2: Escape.


Backstory: Erin decides she doesn't much like the enclosed, trapped feeling of the kiddies enclosure, and makes a break for freedom (we almost got caught by a waitress :D).

3. Strange encounters.
.

Backstory: Erin tries to recite her Macbeth presentation to us. Karisma gets bored. Chaos ensues and I put my phone away before something could happen to it.

4. Ridin' solo.


Backstory: On his break, Jamie gets down and dirty with an under-threes tricyle (there was a mean joke somewhere around here, but I won't post it :P). He proceeds to wheel it madly around Target, scaring little children and getting chased by an old lady.

5. No explanation.


Backstory: Somehow we end up in the home decor department, and Karisma finds another tricycle. High off Mother and half my iced coffee, she decides it will be fun to ride up and down through racks of curtains on it, and turns to display her disdain of my photography. As you can see from her sister's stance, not many people are willing to associate with her. Lol, I do tho :D I think she said something like "TO THE PIMP MOBILE!" at the time.

6. Rainy days.


Backstory: My baby emos after I finally beat her at tug-of-war. She forgave me after I fed her some turkey meat :D

Well, that was fun! I have holidays soon, so I might not update during that time, but after that is the tertiary trip to Bendigo and Melbourne. Going it Bendigo Uni, Deakin Uni, RMIT and La Trobe for tours :D I'll keep a journal so I can update.

Comments are love.

the sensational crusader! (:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the poem you have on your header. It's beautiful!

    Those pictures made me laugh. xD And your doggy is so cute! (I <3 Husky dogs. I wish I had one.)

    Have fun on your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks :P my friends are kind of strange, but that's why i love them lol. naiyook's a malamute, she's 7 months old :) when are your holidays?

    ReplyDelete