Sunday, June 27, 2010

Riz's birthday.

First of all, though, IT'S THE HOLIDAYS HERE :D time to do whatever I want, whenever I want (this is pretty much what I do all the time anyway, but I'm not under time constraints :D). My first endeavor of the holidays was Riz's birthday party.



Jamie with his balloon thingy. Me and Riz had a bet that there wasn't enough hot air in him to inflate the balloon using a long cardboard tube (Riz owes me twenty dollars). Anyway, just to prove his point he stickytaped it. I think by this point he'd had a lot of sherbet.



In this country, the policy "innocent until proven guilty" is the general gist of all wrongdoing, but not in Jamie and Karisma's case. They are always assumed guilty until proven innocent. The look on Jamie's face is sort of "it wasn't me hey!" when in actual fact it was him (he filled a balloon with sherbet so it went all over our clothes. This was taken just before impact).



Enyar and Niknak (Nicolina). I love this picture, Nicolina had to wrestle Enyar into the frame. She was still smiling though <3

I'll post more later, and probably about the party, but right now I need to start my holiday homework or I'm going to drown in it. Lol :P

the sensational crusader! (:

2 comments:

  1. Wow... looks like you guys had fun. And nice pictures when the day is over always helps!

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol we did :P and i'm a pathological picture-taker so that's always nice too haha

    ReplyDelete