Sunday, June 27, 2010

Riz's birthday part 2

Okeydokey. I'm back with part 2! I'd post more photos, but I kind of took like 300 and figured that you guys didn't need to see them all (especially the ones that have a maid's outfit in them). So, onward!

1. It was a dark and spooky night.


Backstory: I am being deadly serious with the title. It was about nine at night and we were all hyper from the copious amounts of sugar we'd ingested. From left to right are Kelsey, Karisma and Ashlyn. We all got around the campfire... and then Jamie busts out the ghost stories, Enyar and Grace tremble with fear and I take delight in sneaking up behind them and scaring the panties off them. :D

2. And then there were two.


Backstory: Me and smashin' Ashlyn! Everyone makes fun of us because Ashlyn is a gentle giant and I'm kind of, well, short. And I can be VERY aggressive and outspoken when you rile me up. Anyway, we were the only two at the party daring enough to eat an unidentified black shape at the bottom of one of the bowls. I don't know what it was but it tasted great!

3.The Littlest Woolworths employee.


Backstory: That red thing Jamie's holding is this weird chuzzle-thing. We got it as a communal gift for Riz for her birthday. Anyway, Jamie's kind of obsessed with it because we got it at Woollies, where he works. He had it over his face, but he thought I'd taken the picture already, and he was still smiling when I took it. Yay :D (Yes, he does look slightly insane. He usually looks like this. No, he's not on crack/pot/crystal meth/heroin/mushrooms).

4. And then there were spastics.


Backstory: We'd just arrived. Karisma appointed me official photographer (a good thing, seeing as I am pathologically obsessed with taking pictures of anything and everything) and I started straight away! At the front is her mother, Marisa, (who is like a second mother to me) then her sister Alloya peering around the side, Ashlyn at the back and Karisma at the side. I love this photo <3>

5. LET THERE BE LIGHT!


Backstory: We do this at one birthday party every year. Last year we did it at mine with fluffy rings, and this year with glowsticks at Karisma's. My arm is the bottom center one (kudos to me for getting such a good picture with only one hand on a camera phone) Karisma's is the middle left one, Ashlyn's is the one above hers and Jamie is the one to the right of me. I can't identify anyone else D:

6. And then there were awesome shoes.


Backstory: Me and Enyar have ALWAYS owened shoes that are about 395349856w349876854 times cooler than anybody else's (yes, there's a random W in that number, I can't be bothered taking it out :P) and we are NOT just tooting our own horns, everyone says so. Enyar's were fifty dollars from Sportsgirl (she's on the left) and mine were thirty dollars... from Amazon.com :D

And now I leave you with only one more word.

QUACK!



the sensational crusader! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment