Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fillers make me sad :(

So I have nothing to say. Again. So, I thought I'd just do like a filler post... of things I love ^^

1: Ayla loves cute things.


Do I really have to explain this??? I love sheep too. Sheep are just... I have never understood the purpose of sheep in this world. Or a lot of things for that matter. But I do love sheep. I like black sheep more. They stick out, like me :D I got the two sheep today and the hedgehog ages ago lol.

2: Ayla loves those little things you just can't live without.


Meaning chocolate milk, phone, and... rubber ducks. Oh come on, who never had a rubber duck when they were a kid?! This one flashes. Oh yeah, that frog in the background? Don't diss him, he's just slightly verging on awesome.

3: Ayla loves her memories.


A word to the wise: WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW LONG THIS TOOK OR HOW FRUSTRATING IT WAS. That's like half my wall and it extends almost to the floor (my room may as well be a cupboard so I couldn't get the entire thing in lol :P).

(Short interlude here.

Dear blogger,

HURRY THE HELL UP! IT'S NOT LIKE I DON'T HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE BLOGGER! HEY I'M BLOGGER, OMNOMNOM YOUR GRADES! DEAR BLOGGER, TONIGHT WOULD BE NICE, OR EVEN SOMETIME BEFORE CHRISTMAS, WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE THESE PICTURES UPLOADED! THIS IS NOT EVEN MOIST!


Love,

Your calcium deficient friend,

the milk bottle.)

Ah, that felt good. Take that, you stupid lazy decrease-download-upload-speed-to-only-30-gigs-an-hour-after-eight piece of crap. >;] FYI folks, listening to Evanescene while extremely frustrated? It's not good for anybody's health D:

4: Ayla love light.


I love these little fairy lights :) the baubles are chinese lanterns (or wannabes anyway) from cotton on. The little flowers around my dressing table I got from the internet. Ah, internet, I love you :)

(Dear Blogger,

I see you have ignored my pleas to hurry up. FINE. DON'T BLAME ME WHEN YOU SUDDENLY CONTRACT A MASSIVE VIRUS!!! D: You know what? I'm not even gonna blog about going to the cinema tomorrow.

And you shall have no pictures.

And I may do homework.

Dear Blogger, don't drive me to this point. DON'T MAKE ME DO IT. 'Cause I will. And it won't be pretty.

Love,

Your calcium deficient friend,

the milk bottle.)

5: Ayla loves her comfort things.


Including and not limited to teddy bears XD Weatherby is at the back, Nook is the raccoon, and the little dragon doesn't actually have a name lolz. My grandma made the blanket they're sitting on before I was born.

I did have another picture, but I'm tired and I have to get up early. I have a hair tip for anyone who's remotely interested, and this will sound insane, and you'll be going "who does that kind of shiz?" - next time you wash your hair, dry it upside down.

I'm serious.

Love,

Your calcium deficient friend,

the milk bottle. (:

p.s yes, those little interludes DID require the use of bold red writing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I just wanted to share with you an awesome girl named guin who is having a follower-fest. And I want to win *wink* lol... yeah. And you have a chance to get in on this too!
    So if you could head over and follower her @: guinevereamoureaux.blogspot.com
    And please tell her I (Bleah Briann) am the one who sent you.

    If you have already recieved one of these comments and followed, I'm sorry... if you haven't followed, then you really should. And if you haven't ever seen this comment before I'm sorry for this silly little message.

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete