Sunday, July 4, 2010

Deb dress :)

Hello my pretties :)

Today, some pictures and then a quiz! (Courtesy of Courtney. I like paper cranes too :P)

So I know I've been talking about my deb a lot. Finally I have something to show for it! I went and got it hemmed today and got the classic facebook photos to show for it!

1) Just a sample picture


2) Bodice


This is the body of the dress and the left side, where the beading starts. It's not a very good photo but the angle was really awkward lol.

3) Flower


You can see the detail much better now XD I love this dress. It was 670 dollars Australian (I don't know how much that is American).

Because I'm lazy I'm going to do the quiz later.

the milk bottle. (:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a pretty dress!
    Holy crap-- that's 562 American dollars! That's a lot! o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess because it's one of the traditional dresses it's expensive :S and it's a marriage dress as well i think... not sure though, i should probably wear it to my wedding, the money it cost

    ReplyDelete