Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hey there life, didn't see you behind all that school!

HOMEWORK



FREAKING



HOMEWORK



FREAKING EVERYWHERE!!



PSYCHOLOGY! LITERATURE! MATHS! HD! ENGLISH, FREAKING 3 ESSAYS FOR ENGLISH AND THEY WON'T EVEN CORRECT THE GODDAMN PIECES OF SHIT!

OK. So here's what happened.

I get homework. Reaction:

Then it goes something like this:. This is the "oh my god, I'm going to die, I'm going to try and climb this mountain of homework and I AM GOING TO DIE." This is the "what the heck did I do to the man upstairs?" reaction. This is the "Omg. Fml." reaction. This is the "NO, WAIT, LIFE, COME BACK!" reaction.

...And then like this:Is there any need to explain this? This is seriously what I look like when I'm angry. I grind and gnash my teeth and could very almost froth at the mouth (if I was given any more I'm sure I would probably keel over and DIE from choking on my own froth.)

...And then I solve the problem:

HELLS YEAH.

...This is the point at which I realise:

I CAN'T BLOW UP MY HOMEWORK! I HAVE A FRICKIN' GRADE POINT AVERAGE AND A UNI TO GET INTO AND LIFE TO LIVE IF MY BRAIN CELLS DON'T COMMIT BEFORE I REACH TWELFTH GRADE!

At which point:

Rigamortis sets in. Everything grows cold. The world is an icy pit of nothingness and not even Zatch Bell can pull me out of my stupor. English had fried me, psychology had battered me, Maths has whipped me, HD has baked me, literature has SLAUGHTERED anything that may have been use to me later in life. Aka, my brain. (Let's not go here with the jokes kk? T.T)

Thus, readers, I leave you with these:


glitter-graphics.com

~*~



~*~

(My ultimate reaction to the tonnes of English homework)


glitter-graphics.com

the milk bottle. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment