Sunday, July 25, 2010

Deb photos soon :)

Before anything - the deb was fantastic. I felt so incredibly fantastic the entire night, like it was all about me. And you know what? It was. It was about us, the twelve of us. I did my deb when I was sixteen and 327 days, 38 days from my seventeenth birthday. :)

And now I present you a quiz I stole off Bleah Briann :) she didn't tag me but I thought I'd post anyway.

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
Today at centro. He was 18 and he was eating a Twix (man after my own heart).

Where's your phone right now?
Somewhere in the immediate vicinity. Note the SOMEWHERE.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?
It's Sunday night. No plans. Sad face.

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Of course. The same person every time.

Last movie/DVD watched?
Ice Age 2

Does anything hurt on your body?
Cheeks. I've been smiling a lot. :)

How are you?
Fan freaking tastic. No, I'm being serious. I'm on top of the world.

Are you excited for next year?
Yep. Last year of high school. First year of reality, as it is.

Is your room clean?
Yep ^^ Virgo blogging here.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have one on my bed but I mostly stuff my doona under my head.

What are you doing?
Listening to Adam Lambert. If he weren't gay he'd be my husband.

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Yes. :)

What are you planning on doing after this?
Reading Before I Die again, and then sleepybyes :)

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
All the time.

Who did you push last?
Riz. She tried to steal my fries.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Oh, definitely Riz or Libby.

Do you own any band t-shirts?
Evanescence, Skillet, 3 Doors Down and Nickelback.

What does your hair look like right now?
Long and straight.

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?
Yep, only an hour ago :P

Did you get hurt today?
Noooo lol

When was the last time you felt upset?
When Erin had a go at Kelsey an hour before the deb presentation. Some friend. She said doing it was superficial and a waste of time. Boy did we show her.

What are you looking forward to?
Chicken's coming this weekend!

Do you currently want something?
Another day off.

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Melted ice cream.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
My dog lol :)

Where are you?
In my bedroom on my comfy desk chair.

Do you like to walk in the rain?
It doesn't rain here. Hahaha.

Do you like looking up at the stars?
I love the stars. I love how high up they are.

Do you think you are a nice person?
I try my hardest :)

Do you like swimming?
"Swimming" being getting in a pool and floating around in a donut, or "swimming" being putting physical effort into strokes? The former. Never the latter.

Have you ever swam in the ocean?
Omg I love the ocean.

Do you go to school?
Is Ian Somerholder the hottest thing alive? (He's a vampire. And when I say vampire, I mean he sucks people's blood and kills people. Oh and FYI, he doesn't sparkle. -.-)

Do you want to go to college?
If by college you mean university, then yes, because my school is already called a college.

What do you want to be?
A clinical psychologist :)

Do you want kids?
Uh... not at the moment, no lol.

Do you like going to the beach?
Always and forever.

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?
Mummy :D Got boots!

Have you ever had any x-rays?'
Yep. When I was ten.

Who do you hate right now?
Apple Software Update. Oh, and the Nunchuk for the Wii.

Who is the last person you yelled at?
Jokingly, or seriously? Jokingly was Riz today, and seriously was on the melbourne camp.

Who was the last to cook you food?
Mummy. :D

Are you in a complicated relationship?
Aren't most relationships complicated? (Yes, I am avoiding the question)

What did you do 2 nights ago?
The deb. Oh my God, don't get me started on the deb, I'll never stop.

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
Jamie. :)

Does a hug make you feel better?
Alwayys!!!

How long ago did you hug someone?
Today. Jamie was at work and he was sick, and I hugged him and now I think I'm coming down with something.

Anything good happening tomorrow?
It's Monday tomorrow.

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?
Oh hells no.

Do you have unlimited texting?
Yeah lol.

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
No. I want a new last name.

You have to get a piercing, what do you get?
Both sides of my lower lip.

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?
I know he has. Jamie, and that other someone. Chuu <3

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?
Erin. For having a go at Kelsey. (Erin's really not in my good books atm)

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
"Oh, PS I love you." Jkes. "Have a nice day!"

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
I'd like to think so :)

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?
I had thirty two. It's not normally that many. It was all about the deb XD

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Yes. :)

Do you think two people can last forever?
My parents did it, so why not?

When was the last time you had a late night phone call?
Tonight actually. Jamie's on the phone lol.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yeah, I'd move to Adelaide. That's where I'm going to Uni anyway.

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?
I won't know until I try, will I?

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Jokingly lol

When was the last time you bit someone?
Grade six :)

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?
Yes. I love my aunties and grandparents but I don't trust them.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
I think so. :)

Last person to make you smile?
Jamie, just then haha

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?
He wasted too much time on me too. It was an even trade :)

How was last night?
Fantastic!

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
That I'm watching everything. It's not unusual for me to be quiet though.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Not really :)

Do you have trust issues?
Ohhh yeaah.

Was this a good weekend?
It was a fantastic weekend.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was tired. Riz slept over last night lol.

the milk bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment