Saturday, October 2, 2010

Picture post :)

I have nothing to say, except....

SUMMER'S FINALLY HERE XD

1. Our backyard.


So you can't see the little yellow flowers that almost blanket our backyard. This is the only house I've ever lived in - never moved, only bedrooms that is. My old one is teeny weeny. The new one's not much better. Haha.

2. Tree!


I love this tree. That's Naiyook's little Buzz Lightyear pool underneath it haha. The big green thing shades our pool.

3. Moi.


Hello, people of the world :) I look mass creepy and I'm sure I'll regret taking the photo later but for now NVM! I don't even care at the moment. 'Cause even though school goes back tomorrow it's SUMMER and NOTHING will dampen my mood!

...except maybe a lack of Pepsi.

4. Bed Luv.


Okay, you got me. It's more like a nest than a bed. We have a doona, about 50 different stuffed animals, a Wii Remote, a camera case, the bedside table with 2 books, an alarm clock and an iPod dock, and then candles on the windowsill. I spend most of my winter hibernating here when not in school.

5. Desk?


Part of it anyway. I call it a desk slash storage place slash shrine slash Sanity (DVD and music store). I'm an absolute scifi freak but I also have Supernatural and Harry Potter here as well. And my sims games <3

6. Bookshelf.



Crowded with random crap of course. I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Sorry for the lack of a deep/insightful/amusing post. I couldn't think of anything to say but I want to post at least once a week!!

-a solitary blue

No comments:

Post a Comment