Thursday, November 18, 2010

SUMMER :D

So it's finally summer here. It's got to about 40 degrees Celsius and the pool is AH-MAZE-ING. I've put all my winter clothes away and I've started attempting to squeeze my summer clothes into my teeny weeny cupboard. Needless to say it's slow going!

I also had exams last week. First exam was English. Three hours. Three one-thousand-word essays. It was good, I finished half an hour and then sat there seeing how many times I could go through "ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall" in my head. I lost track when the kid next to me farted and I nearly died.

The next was maths. Finished an hour early because I couldn't do any of it. Got twenty percent. Not too concerned - saw that one coming.

Next was Media - two essays in an hour and a half. I got ninety five percent on that! HELLS YEAH. We had to study the movie Birdy, directed by Alan Parker and starring Nicolas Cage and Matthew Modeine. I'm a huge Cage fan. :D

After that was Literature. We had to write an essay on the themes presented in Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley. I wrote six pages in one hour. I was proud.

And then HD. HD was just HD. A lot of boring irrelevant questions. I think one was "why is smoking bad for you?" and I had a bit of a ":D LOL! Oh, that's a serious question..." reaction.

So I have work later on today and then tomorrow morning as well. I'm thinking about quitting before year twelve because otherwise it's gonna be way too stressful to keep up ten hours a week at work and do all the coursework and apply for universities and focus on my driver's license!

-a solitary blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment