Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tagged!

I got a tag! :D I wasn't sure if I was supposed to do both sets of 8 questions on the same tag or just one, but I only have time for one and the next eight, so I picked the most interesting ones!

1. If you could meet anyone currently living, who would you pick? Why?

I would pick the girls in Superchick, because their lyrics are AMAZING.

2. What is your favorite band? Why?

My favourite band right now is Big Time Rush. I'm obsessed with their show because they're four hot guys! Also, their music is so happy and upbeat and I just love being happy and upbeat. It matches summer!

3. What is your least favorite book? Why?

Never had a question like this before! I would have to say Twilight. Sorry to all the people who love twilight, but the characters are bland and lifeless.

4. If you saw someone who was being rude and ugly and hateful, then they dropped their wallet as they walked off, what would you do?

I would give it back to them. Two wrongs don't make a right, and not giving it back would be sinking to their level.

5. What do you get in trouble for most?

I don't really get in trouble, but if it was for anything it would be speaking my mind. I really edit myself here on blogger because I know a lot of nasty words.

6. Pets, what kind(s) if any, name(s), age(s), the whole deal:

Naiyook is my Alaskan Malamute dog, and she's a year old :) she's a precious child! I have two cats, Amy and Squidge. Amy is six and she's a tabby and Squidge is four and he's a ranga. Or ginger. Haha.

7. If, in the future, you were happily married and had a son and daughter, what would their names be? Any particular reason?

Zackary and Paige. I just loooove how traditional Zackary is, and Paige just sounds nice! Also, you can't really make any nasty nicknames from either.

8. If there was one question you'd love to be asked, ask yourself it here, then answer it:

What makes a person good? What makes a person good is when they'll stop to help even the meanest old lady, when they'll babysit when they don't want to, when they'll volunteer, when they'll help a friend on an assignment or lend people money knowing they won't get it back, because to me that shows that they know there are bigger things in life to worry about.

I had fun doing this but I have to go to work and don't have time to write a list myself! I'll post it in my next blog!

-a solitary blue

1 comment:

  1. Each of your answers made you officially ten times more awesome :D lol. And yes, you did it right :)… and Kendall is my favorite fella from BTR, just so you know :D lol. I'd probably pick Mathew Bellamy to meet, because of his amazing artistry, and actually hadn't thought of Superchick, but they have definitely written some spectacular songs (sifts through library for Beauty from Pain)! And you picked an awesome question to ask yourself, btw. One with which most people would struggle... Thanks for doing the tag, hope you enjoyed it :).
    ~Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete