Monday, December 20, 2010

Hello world :)

I don't really have anything to post about but if I leave it until I do we might all be waiting a while. You know, depending on whether anybody reads haha. I know a lot of people on blogger thrive on comments, but whether I get them or not doesn't bother me. It's nice to know that somebody's reading, even if they aren't commenting ^^

Went shopping today and bought more Christmas presents lol. I've spent about 300 dollars on my family alone. And I'm in debt with my mum anyway :S Riz had to find stuff for her family as well so we went to the mall together. They're remodeling (in the middle of the school holidays, 'cause, y'know, that's the smart thing to do) and we ended up getting some nice stuff. I got mum a silk dressing gown, a new bead for her Pandora (a reindeer YAY) and a crystal bauble with an angel inside.

I honestly can't wait till Christmas. While the gifts are nice, the being togetherness of it all is much nicer, just sitting with your family and knowing that they love you. I'm going to the carols this year so that should be heaps of fun :)

Anyway, nothing else to post about.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

-a solitary blue

No comments:

Post a Comment