Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tagged!

Courtney at "all things left unsaid" tagged me for this post. 7 likes, 8 hates, 1 love in that order. OFF WE GO!

I like the feeling of getting your haircut, like it's the start of something new. :)
I like staying up at night till the whole world's asleep and I can do what I want, then sleep forever the next day. :)
I like seeing all my regular customers when I go into work on Saturday mornings.
I like shopping. A lot. :D
I like having friends stay over and having deep and meaningfuls at 3 in the morning and then watching our parents drag themselves to work the next day.
I like walking my dog.
I like feeling as if I've done something important with my day to do with someone else.

I hate narrow-minded people.
I hate people who think they can tell me who I am and get away with it.
I hate people who come into Foodworks and try to shoplift. It wastes my time and tries my patience.
I hate feeling inadequate.
I hate people who make other people feel inadequate.
I hate people talking about how important hair/clothes/skinniness is. When all's said and done nobody's going to remember you because you wore a certain brand name to school. They're not gonna remember you because you were the girl that only weighed 110 pounds and were the person everyone wanted to be. They'll remember you for what you did - or didn't - do with your life.
I hate shallowness.
I hate hypocrites.

I LOVE LIFE. :D

I don't have any followers and the ones I do have have already done this! D: But I do tag Elizabeth, if she's reading this!

I'm on holidays too. TILL FEBRUARY NEXT YEAR. OHHH YEEAAHH. BRING IT ON! I'm going to reinvent myself this summer. :)

-a solitary blue.

1 comment: