Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Top Fives :)

Look who's finally posting. Hahaha. I'd bore you and tell you what I got for Christmas but I won't unless someone asks ^^ how was everyone else's Christmases? I don't think that was grammatically correct haha.

I'm geeking out today. I'm watching Star Trek: Enterprise and listening to Linkin Park and wearing my Evanescence t-shirt. Lol :D I need my geeky days. And I'm only watching Star Trek Enterprise for Connor Trineer. <3

Okay, so I decided that rather than getting deep and meaningful with everybody today (I don't think I have any more of that left in me after the last two posts :P) I decided to do a blog on the top five things I can't live without.

1: Perfume.


I love this perfume. It's "L.A Glow" by J.Lo. I got it today and I'm already wearing it for a party I'm going to later. It comes in an amazing bottle and I got it for 40 dollars on special at Terry White Chemists (but I don't know if you have that chemist in America). I love the bottle :D



So...? On the Beach. I love this scent. It's not overly sweet, it's just really nice, really freshening. It smells almost sunny and breezy, like you'd expect the beach to smell. It's not a pretty bottle but you can get it for about 15 dollars. I also have So...? Sinful, which is great but much sweeter.

2: Lip balm.



And it pretty much has to be Body Shop. It's pretty expensive for lip balm - about 10 dollars for 10 ml - but it's the best kind of lip balm anyone could want. I love the watermelon and guava ones. I had a pot of this and it lasted me six months. I only put it on twice a day - once before school/work, and once before bed. It's amazing. Amazing stuff. <3

(At this point in the post I would like to remind my readers how much I love them. My post got deleted 4 times and this is my 5th time writing it. I'm almost being driven to murder.)

3: Reed Diffusers.



I use them to keep my room smelling nice. I have the one in the picture - chocolate and coconut scented - and I've had it for about 6 months. It's only half empty. It makes everything smell so good. I love it so much :D Only downside is the expense. I'm not putting it on here :S

4: Girlfriend magazine.



This magazine is awesome. It only comes out once a month :( It's an Australian magazine which is great because it has Australian fashion in it, not American fashion (I AM NOT DISSING AMERICAN FASHION! We just don't have the same stores out here). We don't have Seventeen or Vogue out here I don't think, so I suppose this is our equivalent. We have Girlfriend and Dolly.

(At this point all my carefully and beautifully formatted paragraphs got scrambled and all the pictures were in the wrong place. The price of blogging is steep. Kudos to whoever can pick what game that quote is from)

5: My GHD flat iron.

Oh how I love thee. This is the best flat iron EVER. It doesn't have a temperature setting - after you use it the first time, it adjusts its temperature to the highest maximum your hair can handle automatically. It's great for straightening - It takes me about 5 minutes to straighten with my hair - and for curling as well, which is a bonus. Con? They're 300 dollars. My hairdresser sold it to me for 150 because I'm such a loyal customer.

Okay, so this was going to be my top tens but here's the thing - I can't think of five more things I can't live without other than the obvious - food, water, family, God, etc etc. So I'll leave it at my top fives.

What are everyone else's? If you do this too please send me a link ^^

-a solitary blue.

2 comments:

  1. awesome! hahah I would LOVE to have an australian magazine!!! :D You should send me one *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously will :D I have tons of double issues haha. I wouldn't send Cleo - Cleo is all the fashion tips and it's kind of bleh otherwise haha!

    ReplyDelete