Sunday, December 12, 2010

Spammers!

If there's anything in the blogging universe I hate it's SPAMMERS. Has anyone seen my cbox? Well, I'm probably gonna have to change it because I've seen that happen on tons of blogs. And to the people spamming me, do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to click on those links? You're pathetic.

Okay. Now that that's out of the way. I get my year 12 results back today :D I'll make sure to include them on my next post.

I had to come home sick from work on Friday and didn't go Saturday. I've had the flu :( that's why I haven't been posting. I know I'm not exactly famed for my timely or regular updates, but I was going to. I was too sick. I suppose I haven't been sick all year so that's probably it.

[Please take a long hard look through your textbook
'Cause I'm history
When I strap my helmet on I'll be long gone
'Cause I've been dying to leave]

And Melbourne was great! I spent every cent I'd saved though, which came to about 750 dollars. I don't know how much in American hahaha :) still, I got 19 new tops, 3 dresses, 9 pairs of shorts, 4 lip balms, a new purse and a hat. WEEW! And food. I think me and Enyar spent a sizable about Christmas shopping too. Got Mum a bead for her Pandora ^^

I also got my school stationary yesterday. If I take a picture of it your minds might explode from how much there is so I'm not posting that. I haven't even got my textbooks yet but my folders stacked up are about the size of my lower legs. My pencil case is pretty mad though.

[I'll keep my helmet on just in case my head caves in
Cause if my thoughts collapse or my mind framework snaps
It'll make a mess like you wouldn't believe
Tie my handlebars to the stars so I stay on track]

I still haven't done my homework though. And that sucks. Miss Laver is going to skin me alive if I don't do my homework for English :S

In other news. I'm trying to give up soap operas. They really do my head in. Just when you think someone's died in a freak skydiving accident they come back to haunt all the other characters who aren't doing anything except minding their own business. And heaven forbid that anybody in a soap opera do something like that.

[Time together isn't ever quite enough
When we're apart whatever are you thinking of?
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?
So tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love?
All the time]

I don't have anything deep and meaningful/controversial/inspiring to post about today. I used it all up yesterday attempting to explain the meaning of life to the little boy I babysit. And my older brother who should really know because he's twenty one. -.-

If I don't get on before then - MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

-a solitary blue

2 comments:

  1. Spammers are exhausting and senseless :-P. Sorry your blog is a victim… and man, I'm so sorry you're sick! Dang, you had quite the shopping spree! And according to google, that is $749.85 in American dollars :D lol. I'm glad that you had fun! I still need to do my Christmas shopping… kind of last minute, isn't it? Lol… Wow, explaining the meaning of life is pretty ambitious. Seems like most people never figure it out… Merry Christmas to you too! I hope it isn't too hot-it is absolutely freezing here… wish we could trade weather for the day! And I'm now listening to Ocean Eyes, thanks to you ^_^. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually try to ignore spammers haha, but my cbox is senselessly full! I'm much better now too, went to the doctor and got antibiotics :S I had been saving my money for about 2 months before going to Melbourne and had every intention of spending every cent there haha. And I haven't done all my Christmas shopping - i still need to get a chriskringle present for my friend's party and another present for my mum and something for both the grandmothers (my grandfathers are dead. It's not too bad out here at the moment, we're in the middle of a storm :P I wish we could trade the weather because I HAVE NEVER SEEN SNOW IN MY LIFE. Which makes me really sad but oh well, tons of people haven't seen kangaroos haha. I hadn't listened to Ocean Eyes for ages until this post! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete